Tuesday, January 3, 2012

This Thing Called Blogging

I am totally jumping on the bandwagon right now with this blogging thing.  I will see how it goes.  My life is not super interesting, but we have a lot of family that can't keep up with us as often as they'd like.  Between a full time job, at work and at home, and an incredibly active three year old, I'm not sure how much time I'll actually have to do this.  However, I do love to write, so we will see how this goes.  One of my new year's resolutions (not that I actually do those) is to organize our photos and activities in a way that Peyton can one day look back on them in an organized manner.  So far pictures and souveneirs are just thrown into her baby book and a box.  Sad, isn't it?  Hopefully this blog will help me get our memories and activities organized in a way Peyton, Dereck, and I can one day enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make books out of our blog! It's perfect for me, because I'm not really a scrapbooker! Check out http://www.blurb.com

    Looking forward to keeping up with you this way!

    ReplyDelete